Wednesday, February 1, 2012

i like dark chocolate...but the line is fine

My sister-in-law gave me some dark chocolate as part of my birthday gift. This was a very thoughtful choice as dark chocolate has always been a favorite. It was a brown-bag-sized bag that had three degrees of intensity inside. This whole "intense" thing had me both chuckling inside as well as intrigued to find out the tastes of each percentage.


60% was very "intense"...sweet and I'd give it about a 8 on the ten scale


72% was way "intense" indeed...this mixture satisfied my taste buds thoroughly
and I'd score it with a glorious 9.5 out of 10
(73% would likely have scored that elusive 10)


86% was SO "INTENSE" that it ceased to be chocolate anymore...
to score it on a 10 scale would give the reader
the false idea that I enjoyed any part of this thin bitter square...BLUCK!

Thanks Megan!



No comments:

Post a Comment