Thursday, March 8, 2012

this is me bragging about my wife...

I've told my wife, even before she was my wife, that her true talents were yet untapped. I told her that her skills have not reached their full potential. Even when she would argue against my observations, I would hold firm with my beliefs.

I have not posted anything in quite a while due to an illness then a kitchen remodel. Neither was or is fun. My wife has been sketching and I thought it time to post something...not just anything to fill this blog but something I feel is of worth. If you are taking your time to slug through this page, I want it to be a quality few minutes of your day.





I check several blogs (Drawn, Thisiscolossal, etc) just about every day to see what is new. I leave these sites believing that my wife has the imagination and talent to fit right in to what is hip and happening in the illustration and graphic design world today.

My wife, Ashley McKee, has an impressive eye and a skillful hand. She makes great artistic decisions. She has a knack for the whimsical and the ability to capture character and charm. Like many artists that I've encountered over the years, she doubts her abilities.....it is okay if she doubts them, but she is wrong.

2 comments:

  1. Husband right, wife wrong - hmmm, that's a new one! Nice work Ashley.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think we're all trying to make our best better....
    Thanks Mr.Bozzo!

    ReplyDelete