Wednesday, December 19, 2012

only love beats milk illustration

This is my latest project for society6. It was inspired by the blk & wht photo at the bottom of the post. I've written about it previously. I love retro styled design and this was kind of the underlying theme as I was creating sketches. I changed eye positions about 15 times. The hand raising idea came to me when my mind wandered toward boxing the other evening. I really like the whole look and especially the color choices (something I usually dread). "Simplify" was also an overriding theme throughout. Remove waste!!!



Enjoyed the entire process on this one. What makes it even more enjoyable was the fact that several other ideas came to me during the initial brainstorming phase. We'll see how they turn out. Sure do miss this gem below...

No comments:

Post a Comment