Wednesday, May 15, 2013

got the sign done for the boss

My boss, Mr. Smith, the Principal of R. B. Walter Elementary, wanted a sign to let folks entering our school to stop into the office first. After some design, paint, assembly, and some more paint, I delivered this....



I added some simple trim pieces around both sides to give the sign some sense of thickness.





Mr. Smith ordered a great twisted wrought iron scroll hanger for my sign. To be honest, it looks better than the sign. Oh well!!! It sure does bring the eyes of the visitors upward toward the information. CHECK IN FIRST!

I think he made a fine choice.


He is retiring in a few weeks. We sure will miss him and hope his workless days are terrific.

1 comment:

  1. Wow, that looks classy. So much of the stuff in schools looks so bland and sanitized. Great job!

    The halls look much different than when I went there as an elementary student.

    ReplyDelete