Thursday, September 29, 2011

illustration for angry strongo #2


The character development phase of "angry strongo" is thoroughly underway. For those of you who have not read any of the previous posts, my 4.5 year old son created this name one day. My wife and I have been trying to put a face to this most interesting name ever since.
I really have two possibilities stuck in my head concerning his look: 1....a large bruiser of a fellow who could smash most anything or 2...this scrawny looking lad who gets bent-outta-shape at the slightest bit of inconsistency or hassle. I am liking this head shape but still debating the physical size issues and what the possibilities for stories are when one or the other is chosen. Feel free to comment on your love and hates....finishing another big Mr. Strongo tonight.

No comments:

Post a Comment