Tuesday, September 20, 2011

old posters i don't hate

Since I just started this blog a few days ago, I thought I'd post these posters I came across on my machine last night. I am saving all this stuff onto discs and dumping unwanted files to free up some room on my dinosaur. These are two posters from my past that I don't mind looking at. That is a rare thing. I did these posters for Mansfield University's first E Arts event (E=electronic). Since it was subtitled as Sound & Vision and I knew very little about what was going to be presented, I went with some Swiss inspired minimalistic photo cutouts. The second poster was my first real informal attempt at using a grid system. I broke some "grid" rules but liked how the columns extended from top to bottom. I had a pile of info to fit on that second poster....yikes! 

No comments:

Post a Comment