Saturday, October 18, 2014

new africa themed design for this years "fall into the arts"



My wife is setting up another Fall into the Arts event at Westfield Elementary School where she is the Art Teacher. It is a great night of music, theatre and the visual arts geared toward young students. 
The act of drawing type is something that never seems to diminish in the joy that it brings me. My hope is that I am continuously improving with my skills. Each project has a feeling attached to it and the goal is hopefully reached. The viewer might not be aware of each specific goal, but I sure am. I don't think I will ever be fully satisfied with anything I do and that has been a good thing in my life. I never reach the carrot. I just keep pulling the art cart up the steep grade of living.

No comments:

Post a Comment